VPM respects the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information (PI). PI is required for the management of your condominium property and is essential to the operation of our business. PI includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name, home address, contact telephone number, and email address;
- Your condominium name and address;
- Banking information for processing of condominium fees;
- Vehicle information for management of parking.
VPM will only collect the minimal amount of information required to offer our services. Collection, use, and disclosure of your information will be in accordance with the Personal Information and Protection of Privacy Act (PIPA). VPM will only use your PI for the purpose for which it was collected and we do not sell your information to other third parties for marketing purposes.
As in accordance with Candian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), VPM will not send you unsolicited information. VPM will only contact you:
- When you have consented to the use of your PI;
- It is required to properly manage the property;
- To update your information; or
- To collect condominium fees.