NFORMATION ON REQUEST
Section 44 of the Condominium Property Act and the Regulations outline information that must be provided to Owners, Purchaser’s or Mortgagee’s of a unit, within ten days after receiving such written request.
While individual documents can be requested the following is, in the opinion of our company, a complete package of information typically requested in conjunction with the sale of a unit.
Information Statement that includes particulars of:
- any action commenced against the corporation in respect of which the corporation has been served, including the amount claimed against the corporation,
- any unsatisfied judgment or order for which the corporation is liable, and
- any written demand made on the corporation for an amount in excess of $5000 that, if not met, may result in an action being brought against the corporation, and
- a statement setting out the amount of the capital replacement reserve fund,
- a statement setting out the amount of the contributions and the basis on which that amount was determined,
- a statement setting out any structural deficiencies that the corporation has knowledge of, and
- a loan disclosure statement (if applicable).
Additional documents provided:
- Copy of the Corporation Bylaws
- Copy of the Annual Financial Statements
- Copy of the Current Budget of the Corporation
- Copy of the Management Agreement
- Copy of the Insurance Certificate held by the Corporation
- Standard Insurable Unit Description (where available)
- Copy of the Reserve Study
- Copy of the Reserve Fund Annual Report and Plan
- Copy of the Draft minutes of the most recent General Meeting of the Corporation
- Copy of Board Meeting minutes for the previous 12 months
- A statement setting out the unit factors and the criteria used to determine unit factor allocation
- A copy of any lease agreement or other exclusive possession agreement with respect to the possession of a portion of the common property or real property of the Corporation.
- The particulars or a copy of any subsisting recreational agreement
- The particulars respecting any post tensioned cables that are located anywhere on or within the property that is included in the condominium plan.
Please note that other information may be requested as prescribed for the purposes of section 44 of the Condominium Property Act of Alberta and Section 20.52(1) of the Regulation.
Our standard information package, as listed above including rush fee, will be provided within three business days of such a request being received.
STANDARD INFORMATION PACKAGE FEE $500.00 plus GST